Kunshan Zhida factory will introduce the principle and process of blow molding processing to everyone; solve the doubts in everyone's heart.
In the blow molding process, after the liquid plastic is sprayed out, the wind force blown by the machine is used to blow the plastic body to the mold cavity of a certain shape, and then the product is made. The plastic is melted and quantitatively extruded in the screw extruder, and then formed by the oral film, and then cooled by the air ring, and then pulled by the tractor at a certain speed, and the winder will wind it into a roll.
The working process of a large blow molding machine:
The structure of the automatic air ring adopts the double air outlet mode, during which the air volume of the lower air outlet is kept stable, and the upper air outlet is divided into several air ducts on the circumference. degree to control the air volume of each air duct. During the control process, the film thickness signal detected by the thickness measuring probe is transmitted to the computer, and the computer compares the thickness signal with the average thickness set at that time, and calculates according to the thickness error and the curve change trend, and controls the motor to drive the valve to move. When the thickness is thick, the motor moves forward and the air outlet closes; on the contrary, the motor moves in the reverse direction and the air outlet increases. By changing the air volume of each point on the circumference of the air ring, the cooling speed of each point is adjusted, so that the lateral thickness error of the film can be controlled within the target range.
Blow molding processing advantages:
1. Good safety function. The raw materials of blow molding products are all plastic, and plastic has a non-conductive function, so it is relatively safe for the operator.
2. Low operating cost. By improving the structure or changing the method of blow molding to improve the rigidity and strength of blow molding, so that the product can get used to the elements of its use environment and prolong its service life. From this aspect, the use cost of the product is greatly reduced.
3. The blow molding products are made of high molecular weight and high-density polyethylene resin, which is extruded and blown once. It can be seamlessly connected, there is no gas run-off, and the function of the product is relatively stable.
4. Enough environmental protection, blow molding products are non-toxic and harmless, and have good corrosion resistance, which is convenient for disinfection and cleaning, and can be recycled and used, so it meets the requirements of environmental protection.
5. Blow molding products often have a variety of shapes, good slip resistance, and no leftovers.
The above are the advantages of blow molding introduced by Kunshan Zhida blow molding manufacturer. Blow molding products are ubiquitous in our life, and their functions such as use and safety are loved by us. If you have any needs in this regard, you can contact us online, we will serve you wholeheartedly!
Post time: Jun-20-2023